What happens if you upgrade from Lifetime to System Mechanic Ultimate Defense?
As a System Mechanic Lifetime client, after you buy System Mechanic Ultimate Defense, you will get another enactment key that gives full admittance to the item as a yearly reestablishing membership administration.
Your current System Mechanic or System Mechanic Pro Lifetime enactment key won’t change and will keep on being dynamic with the goal that you can return to utilizing it whenever, particularly should you choose not to reestablish the System Mechanic Ultimate Defense membership later on.
For instance, if following an extended period of partaking in the advantages of System Mechanic Ultimate Defense you choose not to restore the membership, you will actually want to continue utilization of your System Mechanic Lifetime item.
Why does System Mechanic Ultimate Defense show two keys?
If you had initially introduced and actuated the item as lifetime, System Mechanic Ultimate Defense will hold your key and naturally return to utilizing it should your yearly membership terminate.
If it’s not too much trouble, visit our System Mechanic Ultimate Defense Quick Start Guideor Frequently Asked Questions page for extra data.
How to Manually Uninstall System Shield
If you installed System Shield previously from ss.iolo.com, navigate to Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features > choose System Shield from list of installed software & click Uninstall. Restart your PC if prompted to do so.
Installed Within System Mechanic Professional or System Mechanic Ultimate Defense
If you installed System mechanic from within System Mechanic Professional or System Mechanic Ultimate Defense, steps to uninstall involve re-downloading installation file & uninstalling by command line.
- Exit your System Mechanic if it is open.
- From your internet browser, download file below for your Windows version to your Downloads folder:
Windows 7 and Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows XP and Windows 7 (32-bit)
- From Start & then Run, or from Windows search field, type CMD & then Enter on your keyboard. This will start command line console.
- At command prompt, type cd (change directory) and folder location of the file you downloaded: cd C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\Downloads
- Click Enter on your keyboard & prompt should change to C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\Downloads.
- At prompt type: msiexec /uninstall avsdk5-2.msi
- Hit Enter on your keyboard & answer Yes to any prompts that seems asking if you are sure you need to uninstall product.
- Click Yes on User Account Control dialog that appears.
- Click OK on dialog prompting that SSTray.exe needs to be closed. Making sure that Automatically close applications option is selected.
- The uninstall window will seems and begin the uninstall process. Once it has finished it will disappear & System Shield will have been removed.
To reinstall System Shield, start System Mechanic Professional or System Mechanic Ultimate Defense & simply elect to install System Shield when prompted.
Optimizing Windows startup with System Mechanic
Startup Optimizer further develops the time it takes your PC to begin by debilitating superfluous startup programs. It likewise further develops framework execution by hindering superfluous projects at startup that would somehow or another be continually running behind the scenes as you utilize your PC.
Different projects and administrations are set to stack when Windows loads. A portion of these projects, for example, antivirus insurance, are wanted, yet many are useless.System Mechanic’s Optimize Windows Startup toolcanremove superfluous things from the startup interaction and lift your PC’s speed, especially the time it takes for sure.
To access Startup Optimizer:
- From left navigation panel of System Mechanic, highlight Toolbox & choose Speed Up, to display a list of optimization tools.
- From tool selections list, choose Startup Optimizer. Startup Optimizer will load the startup programs into a list. For your convenience Startup Optimizer window defaults to displaying only the Potentially unwanted items that it has found.
The startup items list is organized as follows:
- The Name column displays software, processes & services currently set to open at startup.
- The Community Choice column lets you see what percentage of other System Mechanic users are keeping each particular startup item on, delaying it or turning it off. Note: User community results are intended as research tools only, not as recommendations to keep or turn off any given program.
- TheImportancecolumn shows which among six classifications every thing is. Startup classifications are coordinated by level of significance:
- Framework Windows applications and administrations important to the ordinary working of your PC.
- Vital Non-Windows applications and administrations important to typical PC work.
- Obscure Any program whose significance isn’t quickly known by System Mechanic.
- Client Choice-May or may not be vital for the ordinary activity of your PC, contingent upon your necessities. Models incorporate printer drivers, Cloud-based reinforcement administrations or media players.
- Pointless Not vital for the ordinary activity of your PC. These records are regularly racing to give fast admittance to different projects however may unintentionally mess and slow your framework.Perilous Known security hazards that prevent the typical activity of your PC and ought to be wound down.
.The Status column shows you how you right now have set every startup thing to perform: dispatch at startup, not dispatch at startup, or dispatch once the framework is completely booted and will be negligibly affected by the program dispatching. Utilize the three-way choice buttons to keep a program on (Keep on),Delayit from beginning until after your framework is totally booted, or off (Turn off). (A few Windows startup things are basic for startup and can’t be postponed).
Click the drop-down arrow son the furthest right of the Startup Optimizer window to view more information about every startup thing, including Performance sway data that shows you how much a given program or administration is influencing your general framework speed and responsiveness.
To see all startup things paying little heed to Startup Optimizer’s default show of just the Potentially undesirable things, click Expert view (all things).
Caution: Use at your own danger. This part incorporates all startup things that can be arranged on your PC, and is intended for use by IT experts. On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea what a thing in this segment controls, particularly in case it is delegated System or Necessary, kindly don’t alter its status.
At the point when you are done with Startup Optimizer, click Exit.