Simple Instruction to Download System Mechanic Bought Already?
- Safeguards your computer with real-time antivirus protection
- Speeds up & declutters with all the tools in System Mechanic
- Detects newest malware threats with advanced artificial intelligence
- Safely recycles old PCs with military-grade drive wiping technology
- Recovers irreplaceable photos, videos and more across many device types
- Removes system-hogging bloatware that slows you down
How do I download & install System Mechanic?
Normal everyday computer usage can take its toll on PC and System mechanic, making them annoyingly slow. System Mechanic, from iolo, is a software suite that secures, optimizes, repairs & fine tunes your PC after five restarts so system can run faster and at its best.
If you would like to sign up for System Mechanic, check out directions below:
1. Visit System Mechanic detail page. Click Try It Free.
If you are old customer, choose Sign In & sign in with your Username or Email and Password.
Note: If you are a new customer, create new account first with information requested.
Choose your method of payment. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
Enter your Card Type, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, First Name, Last Name, Billing Address, City, State, and correct Zip Code.
Review your billing information & click Start My Free Trial.
The Checkout Order Confirmation screen will display containing your billing information & order summary. Click Get Started & follow on-screen instructions to begin using your product.
Additionally, an email from AOL Premium Subscription or one of our partners confirming your order will be sent to your email account. If you’d like to begin using product at a later time, just sign in to your email account, locate System Mechanic email, click Get Started & follow on-screen instructions to get started.
If you do not see an order confirmation email and are a member with plan that includes System Mechanic, sign into mybenefits.aol.com, locate System Mechanic under your subscriptions & click Get Started. An order confirmation email will be sent. Locate it & click Get Started.
- You will be taken to page showing the steps to download product. Copy product activation key near the top of the page.
- Click Download Product, located in first step listed.
- Click file to open it. Depending on browser you are using, you may be asked to save it.
- System Mechanic will begin to download.
- A new window will pop up. Click Yes to save a copy of System Mechanic to your pc. If you do not need copy, click No.
- If you decide to keep a copy, click Save yes.
- The Setup Wizard will seems, advising you to close all other programs before beginning the install. Do so & click Next.
- You will be taken to License agreement. Click the radio button next to I accept the Agreement. Then click Next.
- Enter email address that you used to purchase System Mechanic & click Next. This will activate your subscription.
- A thank you message will seems. Click OK.
- Indicate whether you would like to use recommended typical settings or customize your settings. Click Next.
- System Mechanic will install automatically.
- On final screen of the setup wizard, the box next to open System Mechanic will be checked. When you click Finish, System Mechanic will automatically open with tutorials on how to use it.
- If you would like to do this at later time, uncheck the box next to Launch System Mechanic before clicking Finish.
- When System Mechanic open, you will have the option to view article & video tutorials about the product, or skip tutorials and begin using the benefits of System Mechanic right away.
- view article & video tutorials about the product, or skip tutorials and begin using the benefits of System Mechanic right away.